July Feed in Tariff rates confirmed http://t.co/K0LhPnjM8t
The Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation specialists Easy MCS provide you with a simple straightforward solution to Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS Accreditation) - MCS Made Easy.
At Easy MCS we provide a Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation mentoring package to ensure your company meets all the requirements of the MCS scheme. Easy MCS boast a 100% MCS Accreditation pass rate due to the unrivalled levels of MCS Accreditation Mentoring and MCS Accreditation Support provided to each company and their journey through MCS.
At Easy MCS we support organisations in achieving MCS Accreditation in the quickest and most straightforward way possible. We have provided MCS Accreditation Support to companies from 1 employee to 10,000 employees throughout the UK including; Solar PV Installers, Solar Thermal Installers including Solar Thermodynamics, Heat Pump Installers, Wind Turbine Installers, Biomass Installers, Hydro Installers & CHP Installers.
Easy MCS provide the UK's leading and Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation support which includes providing a full bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS) containing all required MCS Scheme internal and external procedures and MCS Paperwork, designed specifically around the unique operations of your company, and complete MCS mentoring and MCS training to prepare you for the MCS Accreditation Assessment itself.
Upon application to Easy MCS you will be designated your own MCS Accreditation Mentor who will support you from your initial MCS Certification Application to your final MCS Accreditation Inspection. Your personal MCS Mentor ensures you are fully prepared for your MCS Inspection and covers each element or the MCS Process in detail through a bespoke on/off site training programme. This is all done without you having to take any time off and leaves you to concentrate on running your business. Your MCS Mentor will also cover each element of the bespoke MCS Quality Management System we design for you.
We offer bespoke Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation Packages to;
- New or Existing Installers or Sales & Marketing Organisations looking to achieve MCS Accreditation
- Installers who have failed their first MCS Accreditation Inspection - for those that have failed an annual MCS Audit or MCS spot check our Ongoing MCS Support service would be suitable which covers an existing MCS Installer for 12 months.
- MCS Accredited Installers Looking to expand into new MCS Certified Technologies
- Installers looking to achieve Green Deal Accreditation for Renewable Measures (MCS 023) - for installers looking at approval on other Green Deal measures please visit Easy Green Deal at www.greendealcertified.com
There has never been a better time to achieve your MCS Accreditation. A range of financial incentives have been or are being introduced and having MCS Accreditation allows you to offer these incentives to your customers. They include;
- The Renewable Heat Incentive which was confirmed on 10th March 2011, the Commercial RHI was then launched in November 2011, the Domestic RHI will begin in Spring 2014 and the Renewable Heat Incentive Premium Payments have just been extended from April 2013.
- The Feed In Tariffs which have been concentrated on Domestic Installations.
- The Green Deal which launched on January 28th 2013.
The Department of Energy & Climate Change & MCS are seeing a surge in demand for Renewable Technologies as a result of the Renewable Heat Incentive, Feed In Tariffs and Green Deal, with a shortage of MCS Certified Installers. So get ahead of the demand and contact the multi award winning MCS Accreditation Specialists now to start your MCS Accreditation.
As the market leader in the UK for MCS Accreditation Support we have unrivalled experience, work closely with all the UK MCS Certification bodies and Easy MCS boast a 100% company pass rate.
Our dedicated team of Microgeneration Certification Scheme mentors will guide you through the Microgeneration Certification process in a swift and pain free manner without the need to attend an MCS Training day or take any time off meaning you can continue running your business saving you further investment. Gaining MCS Accreditation will allow you to offer Government Grant Funding, Feed in Tariffs (FITS), Renewable Heat Premium Payments (RHPP), the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and count towards your Green Deal Accreditation for MCS accredited technologies including; Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal Panels, Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbines, Biomass Systems, Small Scale Hydro Power & Micro CHP.
Each Easy MCS Accreditation package includes full support and mentoring on Microgeneration Certification Scheme & REAL Assurance (RECC as of 2013) registration. With every MCS Accreditation you will recieve a bespoke MCS Quality Management System & company portfolio with all your new MCS Paperwork MCS procedures, MCS certificates, and MCS company manuals.
All our Multi Award Winning MCS Certification Packages Include;
- Bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme and requirements of Green Deal for renewables;
- Support on Registration to the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) from Renewable Energy Assurance Ltd (REAL) ;
- Support on Green Deal Approval process for renewable measures (MCS 023) including the Green Deal Quality Management System and Code of Practice
- Bespoke on/off site MCS Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Microgeneration Certification Scheme Mentors on your newly designed MCS Accreditation Quality Management System and all required MCS Paperwork with guidance all the way through your MCS Accreditation Inspection;
- Support on Microgeneration Certification Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the MCS Certification Bodies.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- In house MCS Accreditation support teams to guide you through the MCS Accreditation process with your chosen MCS Certification Body.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications required for MCS Certification with exclusive discounts on Renewable Training Courses such as Solar PV Courses, Solar Thermal Courses & Heat Pump Courses.
- Access to the Easy MCS Voucher Scheme, offering exclusive discount vouchers from leading manufacturers to cover your training costs.
- Support & Training on the MCS Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover.
For further information or to discuss your company's MCS Accreditation please don't hesitate to give our MCS team a call on 0800 882 4308 or to apply for Accreditation under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme download and return our MCS Accreditation application form or apply online.