Easy MCS are the UK's No.1 MCS experts, offering Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation support to ensure your route to MCS Certification is cost and pain free - MCS Made Easy.
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is an independent scheme that certifies products and installers in accordance with a set of quality standards. MCS provides a minimum level of protection and assurance to consumers as well as a sign of quality for MCS Installers to show their customers. By becoming an MCS Installer you are also able to offer your customers financial incentives including the Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed In Tariffs. MCS Installers are also able to offer consumers access to the Green Deal.
Easy MCS provide the UK's leading and Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation support which includes providing a full bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS) containing all required MCS Scheme internal and external procedures and MCS Paperwork, designed specifically around the unique operations of your company, and complete MCS mentoring and MCS training to prepare you for the MCS Accreditation Assessment itself and maintain compliance throughout the year.
Upon application to Easy MCS you will be designated your own MCS Accreditation Mentor who will support you from your initial MCS Certification Application to your final MCS Accreditation Inspection. Your personal MCS Mentor ensures you are fully prepared for your MCS Inspection and covers each element or the MCS Process in detail through a bespoke on/off site training programme. This is all done without you having to take any time off and leaves you to concentrate on running your business. Your MCS Mentor will also cover each element of the bespoke MCS Quality Management System we design for you.
We offer bespoke Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation Packages to;
- New or Existing Installers or Sales & Marketing Organisations looking to achieve MCS Accreditation
- Installers who have failed their first MCS Accreditation Inspection - for those that have failed an annual MCS Audit or MCS spot check our Ongoing MCS Support service would be suitable which covers an existing MCS Installer for 12 months.
- MCS Accredited Installers Looking to expand into new MCS Certified Technologies
- Installers looking to achieve Green Deal Accreditation for Renewable Measures (MCS 023) - for installers looking at approval on other Green Deal measures please visit Easy Green Deal at www.greendealcertified.com
As the market leader in the UK for MCS Accreditation Support we have unrivalled experience, work closely with all the UK MCS Certification bodies and Easy MCS boast a 100% company pass rate.
Our dedicated team of Microgeneration Certification Scheme mentors will guide you through the Microgeneration Certification process in a swift and pain free manner without the need to attend an MCS Training day or take any time off meaning you can continue running your business saving you further investment. Gaining MCS Accreditation will allow you to offer Government Grant Funding, Feed in Tariffs (FITS), the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and access to the Green Deal for Renewables. The technologies covered under MCS include; Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal Panels, Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbines, Biomass Systems, Small Scale Hydro Power & Micro CHP.
Each Easy MCS Accreditation package includes full support and mentoring on Microgeneration Certification Scheme & RECC registration.
All our Multi Award Winning MCS Certification Packages Include;
- Bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme and requirements of Green Deal for renewables;
- FREE Renewable Design Software suite for Renewable Design Calculations on the major renewable technologies
- Support on Registration to the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) from Renewable Energy Assurance Ltd (REAL) ;
- Support on Green Deal Approval process for renewable measures (MCS 023) including the Green Deal Quality Management System and Code of Practice
- Bespoke on/off site MCS Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Microgeneration Certification Scheme Mentors on your newly designed MCS Accreditation Quality Management System and all required MCS Paperwork with guidance all the way through your MCS Accreditation Inspection;
- Support on Microgeneration Certification Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the MCS Certification Bodies.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- In house MCS Accreditation support teams to guide you through the MCS Accreditation process with your chosen MCS Certification Body.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications required for MCS Certification with exclusive discounts on Renewable Training Courses such as Solar PV Courses, Solar Thermal Courses & Heat Pump Courses.
- Support & Training on the MCS Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover.
For further information or to discuss your company's MCS Accreditation please don't hesitate to give our MCS team a call on 0800 882 4308 or to start your Easy MCS Support, simply download and return our MCS Accreditation application form or apply online.